Zensa - ZENSA NUMBING CREAM - 30G
ZENSA NUMBING CREAM - 30G
- Maximum strength (5% lidocaine).
- No effect on ink - doesn't include vasoconstrictors like prilocaine.
- Safe to use around sensitive areas (pH neutral).
- Lasts 2-3 hours. Safe to reapply after skin has broken to extend numbing sensation.
*Disclaimer: Results may vary, and there is no guarantee of specific results.
Here's how to apply it.
Make sure to follow it exactly - it makes a huge difference!
- CLEAN + APPLY. - Take a hot shower or clean the area with an alcohol swab - important for max absorption. Apply a THICK layer of cream onto the skin evenly.
- SEAL - Cover the area with an airtight dressing. Use Tegaderm or saran wrap. Leave it for 30-40 minutes.
- WIPE - After 30-40 minutes (15-20 minutes is enough for microblading), remove the dressing and wipe away excess cream with a wet towel.
Top artists swear by Zensa.*
By using Zensa Numbing Cream we eliminate the worst part of getting a tattoo: the pain. Zensa is a must-have for all of my tattoo procedures because the formula doesn’t affect the ink - the tattoo comes out just as we had envisioned.
Zensa allows me to create while my clients stay
Microblading Artist, Shaughnessy Keely
This topical anesthetic numbs our clients quickly and efficiently so that we are able to do our best work.
Cosmetic Tattoo Artist