Freedom - Bergamot Mint Deodorant
Detox with Freedom deodorant! This deodorant is all natural and allows for the detoxification of your lymph nodes. Say goodbye to aluminum-based deodorants.
Shea butter – Superb moisturizer
Coconut oil – Balances hormone levels
Bees Wax – Provides protection against irritants while still allowing the skin to breathe
Baking soda – Source of sodium
Kaolin Clay – Cleans and cares for skin, nourishes and soothes different skin types
Arrowroot powder – Herbal remedy for treating various skin problems
Peppermint - Soothing for muscles, anti-inflammatory, increases immunity, pain reliever, clears respiratory tract and stimulates mental activity.
Bergamot - Deodorant-antibiotic, disinfectant, antispasmodic and anti-depressant
Cypress - Deodorant, astringent, detoxifying, and good for the liver
- Underarm wetness. Your sweat glands may still be in overdrive mode from your old antiperspirant. They should quickly adapt to your natural deodorant.
- Swollen, tender lumps in your underarm area. Your lymph nodes may be clogged and they're working overtime to get rid of it.
- Rash/pimpled in your underarm area. This could be sensitivity to baking soda or your body adapting to a natural formula.
Unpleasant odor. Your underarms are evicting the toxins, but don't worry, it goes away in a few days.
Take a 48 hour break if experiencing any symptoms and go back to using intermittently!
Patch test a small area on your forearm to check for sensitivity.
- If you have the beginnings of a rash, use apple cider vinegar. Drink a shot of it and then rub some into your underarms.
- With painful and lumpy lymph nodes, dry brush and massage the area to aid in the filtering process.
- Rub a little alcohol into your underarms to disinfect any rash or discomfort.
- Use an underarm detox mask. These can be found online at our website. Charcoal or mud are the best.
- Warm apple cider vinegar compress.
- Stop using deodorant and then go back intermittently as your body allows.