Freedom - Frankincense Peach Deodorant
Detox with Freedom deodorant! This deodorant is all natural and allows for the detoxification of your lymph nodes. Say goodbye to aluminum-based deodorants.
IngredientsArrow Root - Increases circulation and good for the belly
Baking Soda - Helps maintain healthy skin, antimicrobial, odor protector
Coconut Oil - Long shelf life, great for skin
Shea butter - Magic for the skin
Kaolin Clay – Cleans and cares for skin, nourishes and soothes different skin types
Bees Wax - Works as a protectant and skin healer
Frankincense – Antiseptic, astringent, disinfectant, and anti-inflammatory
Peach Oil – Invigorating and fresh, like a spring day
Lemon Oil - Good for the immune system and promotes healthy skin
- Underarm wetness. Your sweat glands may still be in overdrive mode from your old antiperspirant. They should quickly adapt to your natural deodorant.
- Swollen, tender lumps in your underarm area. Your lymph nodes may be clogged and they're working overtime to get rid of it.
- Rash/pimpled in your underarm area. This could be sensitivity to baking soda or your body adapting to a natural formula.
Unpleasant odor. Your underarms are evicting the toxins, but don't worry, it goes away in a few days.
Take a 48 hour break if experiencing any symptoms and go back to using intermittently!
Patch test a small area on your forearm to check for sensitivity.
- If you have the beginnings of a rash, use apple cider vinegar. Drink a shot of it and then rub some into your underarms.
- With painful and lumpy lymph nodes, dry brush and massage the area to aid in the filtering process.
- Rub a little alcohol into your underarms to disinfect any rash or discomfort.
- Use an underarm detox mask. These can be found online at our website. Charcoal or mud are the best.
- Warm apple cider vinegar compress.
- Stop using deodorant and then go back intermittently as your body allows.